CBD Balm is a high-quality balm made of CBD (cannabidiol), intended to relieve muscle, joint and skin pain. Manufactured from Cannabis sativa leaves and totally devoid of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), it contains an exceptional amount of CBD (7%), well above the average of CBD creams and balms available on the market.
Its richness in coconut oil allows fat-soluble cannabinoids to penetrate more easily and more deeply into the different layers of the skin, achieving incomparable effectiveness.
What are the expected benefits of CBD Balm?
CBD Balm is a soothing, relaxing and nourishing balm for skin tissues. It contributes to alleviating:
- muscle aches;
- joint pain (especially those related to osteoarthritis);
- bone pain (especially that resulting from fractures);
- cramps and stiffness;
- scar-related pain.
Pain in its many manifestations is the key domain of CBD contained in the balm. However, its properties do not stop there, since it also allows to improve the hydration of the skin and contribute to its repair.
What does CBD Balm contain?
CBD Balm contains an extract of hemp leaves standardized to 88% CBD, as well as various natural ingredients aimed at optimizing its effectiveness and obtaining a pleasant and easy-to-use texture:
- Coconut oil. For its calming, relaxing and calming properties;
- Beeswax. It contributes fully and naturally to the texture of the balm;
- Eucalyptus essential oil. Known for its ability to relieve rheumatic pain;
- Tea tree essential oil. The essential reference oil for all inflammatory mucosal and skin problems;
- Peppermint essential oil. An exceptional pain reliever oil thanks to its rich menthol content;
- Lavender essential oil. Its main active ingredients (linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinene-4-ol) have proven analgesic effects. These act on the muscarinic, opioid and dopaminergic receptors;
- Vitamin E . This helps protect the valuable substances in the CBD balm and the cells of the body from oxidative stress.
What are the mechanisms of action of CBD?
CBD is a natural substance that closely resembles endocannabinoid messengers manufactured by the body to provoke various responses such as pain modulation and relaxation. It is so similar to these that it is capable of binding (with a more or less strong affinity) to the same receptors, causing the same type of chain reaction. These receptors (CB2) are located mainly on the surface of neurons – cells of the central nervous system – but also of the cells that make up skin tissues. Buy CBD balms online.
Responses caused by the link between CBD and endocannabinoids with CB2 receptors:
- a reduction in the inflammatory response (and therefore temporary pain relief);
- an activation of vasodilation (increase in the internal diameter of blood vessels, typical of relaxation);
- a decrease in pain sensitivity, by modulating certain genes involved in its transmission;
- a direct analgesic action, reducing the transmission of nociceptive fibres;
- a decrease in the intensity and impact of symptoms related to anxiety or chronic stress (stress exacerbates pain);
- a reduction in reactive oxygen species (ROS) and lipid peroxidation related to cellular aging.
The application of CBD balm on the skin aims to promote the relationship of cannabinoids with the receptors of the skin cells involved. This relationship triggers the desired reactions. It is not intended to pass cannabinoids into the bloodstream (transdermal absorption), as is the case with certain drug creams. The effects of this application are localized and lasting. Numerous studies have shown the beneficial interest that a topical application of natural extracts containing cannabidiol has in relation to pain perception.
In April 2019, in the journal Clinica Terapeutica , B. Palmieri and his team estimated at the end of a clinical study that ” the topical administration of CBD (without THC) is a safe and non-invasive alternative to improve the quality of life of people with inflammatory skin problems“.
How to use CBD balm?
The use of CBD balm is very simple.
- Extract a small amount with your finger.
- Apply directly to painful areas.
- Gently massage in circular movements until completely absorbed.
We suggest combining it with an anti-inflammatory food supplement such as CBD 25 mg or with a natural Boswellia extract to reinforce and prolong the analgesic effect in a systemic way.
It is also possible to combine it with a hydrating food supplement to reinforce the hydration and health of skin tissues.
How is CBD produced?
The CBD contained in the formula has been obtained by plant extraction of the Cannabis sativa leaves, using the CO2 SC method. It is an alternative way of extraction to environmentally harmful organochlorine solvents and traditionally used in extraction procedures. It is a very ecological principle that guarantees the absence of solvent residues in the final product and allows to preserve the chemical integrity of the thermosensitive molecules.
What are the 5 good reasons to try CBD Balm as soon as possible?
- It is an extremely promising natural alternative against the pains in which conventional medicine is still largely powerless.
- Its richness in CBD is unmatched in the market: the hemp extract used is standardized to 88%. Once again, Supersmart has chosen excellence.
- Its discreet and elegant box allows you to take it everywhere, if necessary.
- It is 100% natural and therefore does not contain parabens, artificial colours, toxins, heavy metals, chemical additives, endocrine disruptors or other synthetic compounds that are commonly found in pain relievers.
- Its aroma, of wood and terpenic, will delight you, as well as the pleasant sensation it leaves on the skin.
Note: Contrary to narcotic cannabis, the cannabis used here does not contain THC. Therefore, it does not have any psychotropic effect for the consumer and it has an excellent safety profile in men.